Contract, Supply & Fixed Asset Coordinator
Do you enjoy working with vendors, juggling multiple priorities and have a passion for excellence? Do you get personal satisfaction from streamlining processes and striving for continuous improvement? Are you a numbers guru who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? If you said yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Become part of the Finance Team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Showcase your superior communication and strong customer service skills
- Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and an ever-changing environment
- Identify potential problems and recommend solutions
As our Contract, Supply & Fixed Asset Coordinator, you will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of fixed asset accounting
- Prepare, process and maintain vendor contracts and corresponding files
- Prepare monthly/year end reports, including audit schedules relating to fixed assets
- Perform a yearly fixed asset inventory in collaboration with other departments
- Participate in maintaining the web based requisition and purchase order system
- Collaborate with other departments and support their purchasing requirements
- Post- secondary education in a relevant discipline with proven related experience
- Solid understanding of the concept of amortization and facets of purchasing
- Experience with legal contracts, concepts and terminology
- Excellent time management, confidence to work independently and well developed problem solving skills
- Dependability, positive attitude, and a genuine commitment to your team
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Click here to join our team today Please apply before July 14, 2017.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.