- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Are you ready to break the biggest Indigenous investigative news stories for a national audience?
Do you enjoy being in front of the camera and have a knack for building positive relationships?
Does participating in deep research and high level TV production motivate you?
If you said yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Become part of the Investigative News team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Represent APTN by being the face our viewers recognize
- Join our award winning APTN Investigates team and provide in depth coverage of the issues facing Indigenous communities
- Be part of the voice that shares the “story within a story”
As our Investigative Reporter, you will:
- Deliver on camera presentation of News and Current Affairs programs
- Produce the highest quality news and current affairs shows
- Develop content and participate in the production of the show segments
- Take pride in maintaining APTN’s excellent reputation
- Remain current on National issues relevant to Indigenous Peoples
- A diploma or certificate in a related discipline and proven relatable experience
- Strong demonstrated experience in long-form investigative broadcast journalism
- An understanding of Indigenous Culture and the ability to articulate issues relevant to Indigenous communities
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to share complex ideas
- A valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract, as travel will be required from time to time
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Click here to join our team today Please apply before Friday, May 4, 2018.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: