- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Do you enjoy working with numbers, juggling multiple priorities, and have a passion for excellence? Do you get personal satisfaction from streamlining processes and striving for continuous improvement? Are you a numbers guru who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and are you committed to your career in Accounting and Finance?
If you said yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Become part of the Finance Team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Showcase your superior communication and strong customer service skills
- Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and an ever-changing environment
- Identify problems and recommend solutions
As our Senior Accountant, you will:
- Assist in ensuring accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly working papers, including management reporting
- Participate in completing the annual audit, ensuring all working papers have been prepared and verified
- Assist with other reporting duties and projects as required
- Completion of or Enrollment in a recognized accounting program (CPA, AFOA) combined with 3 years of proven, related experience
- Proficiency with accounting software preferably GP Dynamics, MS Office programs- especially Excel
- Excellent time management, confidence to work independently and well developed problem solving skills
- Dependability, positive attitude, and a genuine commitment to your team
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Click here to join our team today Please apply before July 14, 2017.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: