Studio Technical – Graphic Artist (Temporary)
Do you have a passion for graphics, keeping current with trends and creating/sharing content with others?
Are you someone who enjoys collaborating with your team and presenting creative, fresh, innovative ideas? If you said yes, then APTN would love to hear from you!
- Become part of the News team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Work on a variety of social media channels
- Take your graphic artistic knowledge to the next level
- Capture and provide graphics and other visuals through IT network and router
- Contribute and assist in the daily production of APTN News and Current Affairs programming
As our Studio Technical-Graphic Artist, you will:
- Collaborate with our News and Current Affairs team
- Create and incorporate graphics that follow APTN’s branding guidelines
- Create graphic packages for broadcast: intro’s, backplates, supers, transitions, etc.
- Work together with producers and reporters to create graphics for newscast, special shows and web
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline with proven, related experience
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Solid teamwork skills, partnered with attention detail, creativity and strong initiative
- Knowledge of iNews, Avid Newscutter, Viz Artist and Viz Trio
- Interest and knowledge of Indigenous communities and news
- Exceptional Internet, E-mail, broadcast software and social media skills
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Click here to join our team today. Please apply before Wednesday, March 14, 2018.