- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
MFM: Television and Web-Based Production Fund
April 18, 2017
This program is designed to support the production of television and web-based projects that have an acceptable market trigger for broadcast or distribution and sufficient third party financing to complete the project. The fund provides financial support in the form of equity investments for producers to bring their projects to the screen.
Notice To Applicants
1. All applications must have 75% of financing confirmed (including tax credits) and verifiable and supporting commitment letters must be submitted with the application in order to be considered;
2. The first day of principal photography MUST occur AFTER March 31, 2017 and/or hard prep MUST occur AFTER March 15, 2017;
Note: Only for documentary projects where a Producer/Director cash investment or Producer/Director deferral was required to close the financing, applications will be accepted where the first day of principal photography occurred after December 31, 2016.
3. Applicants are advised that the deadline will be strictly enforced and LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED;
4. Applicants are advised that complete documentation is required on submission of applications;
5. Applicants must be in good standing (not in default) with Manitoba Film & Music at the time of application. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify status with Manitoba Film & Music;
6. Manitoba Film & Music will make best efforts to announce decisions by end of May, 2017.
Note: Scripted, fictional television series are a priority, and as such, should the deadline impede closing the financing, MANITOBA FILM & MUSIC, at its sole discretion, may make an earlier commitment in order to not adversely affect the production schedule. This is only applicable to scripted, fictional television series.
Late applications, incomplete applications, applications from those in default with Manitoba Film & Music, and applications where either hard prep or principal photography has commenced before the cut-off date indicated above will not be ranked or considered.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.