- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Team Manitoba call for: Alternate Student-Athletes
The Manitoba Aboriginal Sports and Recreation Council (MASRC) are seeking the following:
Team Manitoba 2017 North American Indigenous Games Alternate Student-Athlete
Team Manitoba is seeking Alternate athletes for the following sports:
These alternate athletes are very important for Team Manitoba’s success as we need these alternate athletes to be able to attend the 2017 NAIG in the event that the rostered athlete cannot attend and relinquish their spot on a team.
Questions you may be considering:
- What is a Rostered Athlete: A rostered athlete is a student-athlete who has a rostered position and has been in contact and verified by the MASRC. Rostered Athletes will be travelling to Toronto, ON to compete.
- What is an Alternate Athlete: An Alternate Athlete is a student-athlete who is on-call if a rostered athlete may have to decline his rostered position due to various circumstances and can potentially become a rostered athlete. Alternate Athletes will not be traveling to Toronto, ON to compete unless they are notified by MASRC.
Alternate Athletes are expected to:
- Be available from July 15-24, 2017
- Be available to participate
- Understand the rules and regulations associated with the desired sport
- Understand that there is a fee and you are able to pay the required amount on short notice
- Who is attending school full time or received their grade 12 diploma
If you think you can commit to the following considerations and expectations please contact us through email@example.com or 204.925.5622 by Thursday
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.