Title: Biosciences Commercial Manager – Retail (Open to Remote))
Job Requisition ID: 279205
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3C 4C5
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Biosciences Commercial Manager – Retail will independently design and implement a comprehensive product line strategy, as a subject matter specialist for crop protection and seed products. In this role, you will identify market potential, establish pricing, and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities by partnering cross functionally with key stakeholders.
**This role offers a remote work opportunity, preference will be provided to candidates in Winnipeg, MB.**
- Direct preparation and coordination of product line mix and segments to guide regional locations.
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Collaborate with retail businesses, central marketing and procurement teams to build programs that differentiate customer solutions.
- Partner with external suppliers to identify common goals, build alignment on priorities and where to leverage resources.
- Independently plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% for business
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Experience and deep understanding of crop inputs and seed products within the agricultural industry
- Experience presenting and influencing diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- PowerBI & Excel advanced working knowledge
- Previous P&L accountability
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.