Company: Stellar Enterprises Inc. O/A Stellar Exteriors
Business Information: Stellar Exteriors is committed to providing our customers with a positive experience right from the initial meeting for an estimate to the final cleanup. We specialize in siding, soffit, fascia, eavestroughs, and custom cladding. We strive to provide top quality service, workmanship, and with over 14 years in the business and a A+ rating on Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Business Address: 28108 Rd 29N, Grunthal, MB, R0A 0R0
Work Location: Same as above and various locations throughout Winnipeg Region, Interlake Region, and Southeast Region in Manitoba
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date As soon as possible
– Load, unload and transport construction materials
– Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
– Mix, pour and spread materials
– Assist in framing houses, erecting walls, and building roofs
– Clean and pile salvaged materials
– Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
– Assist skilled tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers, and glaziers in construction
– Drive trucks among work locations
– May assist in siding Installation
– Assist in removal of old siding, stucco, shingles, drywall, and other housing materials
– Install various types of siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and roofing materials
– Assist with forming and pouring concrete
Education: Not required
Experience: At least 7 months of experience are required.
Experience with siding, soffit, eavestrough, and fascia is a strong asset
Class 5 Driver’s license is required.
Work conditions and Physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Overtime required
Personal suitability: Client focus, team player, Flexibility, Reliability.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Dusty, Noisy, Dangerous.
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Language: Basic level of English is required.
Salary: $22.00 – $24.00 hourly, 30 – 50 hours per week
Benefits: Benefits by Green Shield available. Each employee will be able to choose any benefits from Green Shield and the employer will cover $100 a month per benefit chosen. Accommodation provided at a cost. Parking and Free parking available, Team building opportunities, Learning/training paid by employer. Transportation cost covered if worker needs to relocate. Company vehicle provided for work related tasks only, including transportation among work locations.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday, Regular shifts on summer last 8-10 hours scheduled between 6 am and 6 pm. Regular shifts on winter last 7-8 hours scheduled between 7 am and 5 pm. However, flexibility on schedule is required as some days will start earlier and others finish later depending on the business needs and weather. **We guarantee at least 30 hours of work per week regardless of the weather. Overtime is required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: BOX 1088, Grunthal, MB, R0A 0R0