Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Requisition ID: 285308
Location: Nesbitt, Manitoba, Canada, R0K 1P0
Category: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Service Representative will support a moderate scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to contribute to optimizing and monitoring coordination of product movement for the customer and processing standardized administrative transactions for the retail grain and crop input product lines.
- They are accountable for the facilitation of customer account management, as well as general administrative responsibilities including record information management, and fiduciary internal controls. Maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Coordinating logistics of customers products, accurate and timely processing of customer grain and crop inputs contracts, credit management, and invoicing. Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to execute the sale.
- Execute customer service strategies.
- Provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Certificate or bachelor’s degree in a related field (agriculture) or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service skills with ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability to work extended or flexible hours as required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Two years of experience in a business setting. Other combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Understanding of agriculture practices and challenges
- Sap experience
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.