Title: Grain Marketing Solutions Product Line Manager (Open to Remote)
Job Requisition ID: 278424
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3C 4C5
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Grain Marketing Solutions Product Line Manager will create and deliver distinctive value to the business by managing Cargill’s portfolio of unique grain contracts. In this role, you will provide regional sales teams with the support and knowledge to efficiently sell grain marketing solutions and drive business results to develop growth strategy and align with commercial strategy. You will provide leadership with contract knowledge, positioning skills, market intelligence and new product development.
**This role offers a remote work opportunity, preference will be provided to candidates from Winnipeg, MB.**
- Develop clear and focused product line goals, specific targets, account planning and routine follow up meetings with account managers and regional sales leaders to meet and exceed the annual contribution margin target.
- Provide effective communication of the business strategy, growth objectives, sales initiatives, sales results and changes in the competitive landscape to the team and across businesses routinely.
- Partner with the sales team to gather customer insights to be utilized by the commercial business to make recommendations on advancing new offerings.
- Partner with risk managment, supply chain, merchandising and operations to ensure a high success rate of customer satisfaction.
- Be the first point of contact for related customer service issues and collaborate with functional teams to find solutions to improve service level.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Experience and deep understanding of agricultural industry & grain markets
- Experience presenting and persuading cross functional stakeholders
- Experience interpreting data and creating business strategies
Relocation will be provided for this position to Winnipeg, MB.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.